+What is an inbound call center?
It’s a customer support department that delivers timely and effective supporting or sales solutions for customers. These solutions are issue resolution, answering queries, ordering products, etc.
+Why use inbound call center software solutions?
The inbound call center software solutions maximize agent utilization and increase the productivity of the remote team. The Voiptime Cloud solution handles sophisticated features for improving customer engagement.
Customer engagement features. These features include an interactive voice response system (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD), queue management, chatbot, and callback scheduling, phone, web chat, social media, and email.
With the user subscription, you'll achieve a 5-star customer experience that includes the request for seats for your remote team, free and comprehensive consultation on the software operation in your case during the launching period (one month), and free updates with 99.5% uptime.
+Why should I choose an inbound call center from Voiptime Cloud?
When deadlines, budgets, and limited resources conspire, small and mid-sized businesses look for an all-in-one inbound contact center solution to switch to remote work and deliver a seamless experience. And here’s why the cloud solution is perfect:
- Money-saving. Voiptime Cloud inbound contact center solution free from additional expenses on sophisticated software or hardware. Just desktop/laptop/tablet, internet connection, and headsets for amazing call quality.
On the contrary, all private branch exchange systems (PBX) and other on-premises solutions require professional engineers, telephone lines, software configuration, and slow updating.
- Leap in the speed of launching. Call center functionality for on-premises solutions takes months for effective and proper configuring and launching.
While the Voiptime Cloud solution lets you start within a remarkable period, just 24 hours.
- Unmatched capabilities. The Voiptime Cloud team constantly keeps your software running impressively stable and continuously.
Letting you handle high calling volume inbound phone calls and never bother with sophisticated technical or software details.
Uptime of your software equals 99,95% because of configured by Voiptime Cloud IT professionals monitoring and backup systems. You have unmatched access to the support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
+What level of support is included with my customer service contact center software?
Voiptime Cloud provides a personalized customer experience for your inbound contact center software 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across all digital channels such as phone, live chat, and email.
Just contact your personal manager or dedicated IT professional through email or create a support ticket to receive assistance in software-related questions.
And last but not least, if you need prompt professional advice on your inbound contact center software, contact center operation, or additional information about software, just contact your personal manager through preferable digital channels such as phone, live chat, social media, and email.
+How to choose the best inbound call center software?
The question about the free call center software always comes with a limited inbound call management system and functionality. The limits spread on all of the features such as IVR, call routing, call recording, reports, call quality, and integration capabilities.
Additionally, free or open-source calling software comes with a lack of information on usage, technical assistance/support, stability, and productivity.
In comparison to free software, the professional call center solution with the small investment in the subscriptions for agents’ seats grants the maximum quality of incoming calls, regular updates, and technical support. Small and mid-sized businesses should never limit their capacities for incoming calls to achieve constant cash flow and breach through the clutter of competitors.
+Which customer service management software should you choose?
To find a powerful customer service management software for small and mid-sized businesses and ensure the 5-star agent experience, you need to take into consideration these facts:
- Present business features. Actually, businesses need to choose their virtual inbound call center considering the number of inbound call center agent seats, budget, market niche, average handle time, expected inbound calling volume, and operational costs.
- Requirements for inbound call software. Then, it’s easy to forecast the necessary call handling software for business with these features as calling quality, queue management, inbound call management system, real-time analytics, chatbot, live chat, automatic call distribution, interactive voice response system.
Plus, achieve a friendly user interface, ease-of-use, sophisticated knowledge-free, free guidance in the first month after launch, progressive discount options, etc.
- CRM integration. The chosen inbound call center software solutions must easily transfer data about customer interactions carrying the customer relationship management system (CRM) via API interface, import and export customer bases.
Integration of your business systems with an inbound call center system streamlines the work of agents by fostering a high level of personalized customer experience across all communication channels.
+Can I set up custom integrations in my inbound contact center software?
It’s easy to adjust your custom integrations with the help of our customer support department. Just describe your goal and business requirements, and our team will prepare everything necessary for integration.
+Are there physical hardware requirements to use my inbound contact center software?
There is a minimum of hardware that you need to have, to use Voiptime Cloud inbound contact center software: PC/laptop or tablet, headsets with microphone, wired internet connection, and our software.