Right now, the number of calls from worried people to medical call centers has increased sharply, insurance, logistics companies, online stores, etc. are experiencing tremendous pressure. Many customer support centers have found it difficult to maintain contact with their customers and provide the appropriate level of customer service through the transition to remote work.
One of the major challenges facing call center executives and CIOs is the readiness of the call center technologies currently in use for the transition into the cloud.
We have 10 years of experience in implementing call center solutions in many business areas and we don’t fear challenges. Running non-standard call center processes in a fairly short time has actually become our specialization.
That is why we are ready to implement all our experience and knowledge to ensure the availability and proper functioning of your call centers in remote work mode.
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you on how to get free cloud subscriptions for 30 days.
Voiptime Contact Center is a cloud-based multichannel solution that enables you to join call center operators and managers from anywhere with a stable internet connection. Everything your remote agents will need is a PC, a headset, and a wired internet connection.
Your call center team will be able to efficiently process customer requests by phone, email or web chat, or provide self-service with IVR and chat bots.
Supervisors and managers will have the full transparency of all call center operations. You can easily monitor agent availability, barge in live conversations or listen to call records, provide call quality assurance, or track the agent performance with the help of the ultimate reporting in Voiptime Cloud Contact Center solution.
It is easy to learn, navigate, and use for solving everyday tasks.
- Affordable pricing - we offer the first 30 days for free and for the next 6 months - the affordable monthly subscriptions without contract obligations. We have a special offer for medicine, logistics, courier services, insurance, and online shops;
- High scalability & reliability - we guarantee that with Voiptime Contact Center you can easily run from 5 to 600 agents for each instance 24/7/365;
- Remote implementation in the shortest possible time - we fully configure and launch the cloud instance within 2 business days. This is now the shortest time among all vendors of call center solutions.
- An intuitive solution that does not require the involvement of IT or dev specialists to perform daily tasks. Everything from the adding of operators and teams to the creation of conversation scripts and knowledge base, from the creation of outbound calling campaigns to obtaining detailed reporting, requires no special knowledge and is easily performed by the call center manager independently;
- Business continuity - we provide cloud call center solution availability 24/7 and have appropriate Backup & Disaster Recovery plans. Your business will be able to stay in touch all the time, as your customers need;
- Geographical distribution and the best quality of communication - we specially select our servers closest to your geolocation to provide the lowest latency and jitter, which is critical for IP telephony;
- Best technical support - due to our highly skilled team and our proven processes, you will receive a complete response from us in a timely manner. For example, our response time for emergency and critical issues for a 24/7 support package is 1 hour (and this will not be an auto-reply to create a ticket).
We also provide our existing clients with all possible support to make their transition to a remote workforce seamless.
Our company is already working remotely, but this does not in any way reflect our availability and speed of your communication with the support or sales departments.
Our IT team continues to keep our cloud solution available 24/7, launch environments for new clients, and process issues within our standard SLAs through custom communication channels.
Our sales teams (US & Europe, CIS & Asia) are ready to answer all your questions about our products and are still available by phone, email, Zoom, etc.
Stay safe & connected!