What we’ve accomplished in 2018
In 2018, Voiptime Cloud team made some significant improvements to our cold calling software based on our customers’ feedback. Here’s what we did so far:
- Made call campaigns more functional (added Power dialer and Predictive dialer);
- Launched redialing rules and endless campaigns;
- Implemented changes to comply with GDPR and other telemarketing regulations, as well as added Do not contact status for our client to be able to save received consent and to mark leads who discarded their consent;
- Added the possibility of processing inbound calls;
- Launched dashboard, which allows viewing the productivity of your call enter in the real time;
- Extended our API and Webhooks capabilities and made it possible to capture leads from an external system or website, add them into call campaign, sent updated lead data into the external system, and integrate with any CRM;
- Launched team calendars;
- Enabled agents to choose the next status, in which they want to be transferred after the conversation;
- Added various call center reports: sales pipeline report, user's activity report, user's KPI, detailed call campaign report;
- Enables campaign managers to create teams and set task priorities;
- Carried out refactoring and increased the system stability;
- Optimized introductory guide to help you launch your first campaign in minutes after you start using our software;
- Enabled free trial and developed a special discount system for big teams, improved billing for you to be able to quickly view all transactions made, and more.
We will remember 2018 as the year of 17 sprints, 3 750 cups of coffee, 51 sleepless nights, 13 954 processed chats.
Just click a button and start the free 14-days trial!
This year, our software reached a couple of new impressive markets. Now, significantly more customers will be able to enjoy Voiptime Cloud benefits for their business:
- We’ve entered the markets of Canada and Australia, and we’ve also attracted our first customers from Singapore;
- Overall, we’ve reached the threshold of 1500 customers!
Our content marketing team also did a great job developing Voiptime Cloud corporate blog on our website, started blogging on Medium and spreading the knowledge about our software.
Some of the best blog articles you liked in 2018:
We’ve got lots of ambitious plans for 2019 and we are very excited to start working! Among the improvements that we are to make, there are:
- Salesforce integration
- Call scripts
- Lead generation and Linkedin integration
- Email automatization, etc.
Our team wouldn’t be able to make it without your active participation and your honest reviews. If there’s something you’d like to improve or some features you’d like to have in your Voiptime Cloud call center software, let us know.
You are our greatest source of inspiration.