This time, we’ve got some good news for you:
- Connecting the new provider;
- Change of pricing policy and special offers for both new and existing customers;
- New release with software improvements.
Cooperation with TWILIO
We analyzed the requests of our potential and existing customers asking about SIP trunks for auto dialing (mostly predictive dialing) with an ability to simultaneously make a large number of outbound calls. Now we are removing barriers to offer the best service with the lowest call rates on the market for our customers due to the cooperation with the new partner - Twilio. Together we will provide you the most reliable trunks for autodialing and significantly improve the call quality.
We provide the free credit for calling every month (from 20% to 40% of the subscription price depending on the plan). After spending these credit you can refill the balance and call internationally at the lowest call rates on the market.
Contact sales for more detail.
Change of pricing policy and special offers for both new and existing customers
Meet the new pricing policy! We’ve also prepared special discounts for our existing and new customers.
Hurry up! The offer is active only till June, 1.
- Basic (ex-Voip PowerDialer plan) is now available at the discounted price $39 per user/month if paid monthly
- Professional (ex-Voip CallCenter plan) - $68 per user/month if paid monthly
- Custom - new custom plan providing multichannel trunks for making mass outbound campaigns. In this plan, we not only help you choose the suitable SIP trunk but also assist you in purchasing the phone number of any country in the world (local, national, toll-free), develop the necessary functionality especially for you, etc. Customers with large teams (10+) working in different time zones might also benefit from the 24/7 customer support and a dedicated support manager included in this plan.
Also, check out the discounts for our annual subscriptions on https://voiptimecloud.com/pricing
Since our customers are most interested in auto dialers and call recording, we decided to close some unpopular plans, like LeadManagement Cloud and Voip SalesDialer. Existing customers using these plans can upgrade to Basic or Professional before their expiration date at the discounted price.
Please contact your personal sales manager for more detail.
New release with software improvements
We’ve implemented the following improvements in the latest release:
- Change of the dialing mode in campaigns.
You can change the dialing mode in the stopped campaign (from Preview or Power to Predictive and vice versa). The dialing rules will apply from the next attempt. This will allow you to improve agent productivity and increase contact rate if you only managed to get through to the limited number of contacts before.
- Optimized interaction of CRM with telephony.
We carried out a massive update of interaction between CRM and telephony, which will increase the effectiveness of campaigns. If you change the status of the lead who has been added to the campaign already (e.g. if you edit an incorrect phone number, add another contact number, or give the lead Do not contact status), the corresponding changes apply in the active campaign immediately. This allows you not to add a contact to the planned campaign again (or delete it from the campaign manually) if the corresponding manager made changes to the client card.
Stay tuned for further improvements!
Just click a button and start the free 14-days trial!