Here we have 12 keys for you.
12 Keys to Building Customer Engagement
1. Use all channels to keep in touch with your customers: web-chat, voice (Inbound and Outbound), social media, mobile apps, emails etc.
2. Teach your agents how to give customers high-quality service.
3. Have instruments for gathering feedback. Modern clients can’t wait, so work on the comments and posts immediately.
4. Minimize time on hold. How many seconds do your clients spend on hold listening to classical music instead of going about their business? According to Marchex, Americans spent over 900 million hours waiting on hold in 2016.
5. Call your clients back and assign callbacks in Voiptime Cloud online Predictive Dialer as a manager or supervisor. Your agents will receive notifications and won’t miss the call.
6. Play IVR to your client, make it comfortable and pleasant for the client to use and clear the road for the most important calls. Automate other processes you have.
7. Categorize your clients and apply different modes of communication. Do not hesitate to build a customer engagement strategy to serve your clients best (e.g. unique e-marketing for familiar and unfamiliar customers).
8. Qualify your customers. Your tables with data should contain not only two categories: VIP clients and Else. Focus on the quantity of money each client spends, estimate the potential of every prospect.
9. Have an open mind and be ready to develop something totally new for your clients.
10. Don’t forget about API. API integration will help your business systems to run at the same level.
11. Keep your eye on customer satisfaction metrics.
12. Pay attention to the iterative approach when building the architecture of your business.